Training of highly qualified specialists for the health care system of Ukraine and the world through the provision of quality educational services, compliance with high standards in teaching, research and professional activities.
Creating conditions for higher education for self-development and self-realization, which is the key to the formation of highly educated, free, democratic and conscious people.
- Active synthesis of learning, medical and research processes.
- Consistency of the educational and professional program with international classifications and standards of higher medical education.
- Partnership with Ukrainian and foreign educational, scientific institutions and establishments.
- Free access to the book fund of scientific, educational and methodical and informational literature.
- Equality of conditions for each higher education student in terms of his comprehensive development and realization of his abilities.
European Standards of Education
Find out more in the Licensing and Accreditation section.
1) Kharkiv Regional Clinical Hospital.
2) Kharkiv City Hospital №13 (137 Gagarin Avenue).
3) Kharkiv Student Hospital №20 (10 Darwin Street).
4) Private Hospital ``Doctor Alex`` (4 Vorobyova Street).
5) Medical and sanitary unit №13 (29 Akademika Kurchatova Ave.).
The institute is actively working to expand the circle of its partners and will be sure to provide its students with decent conditions for practical training.