How to Apply
An applicant should submit the scan copies of the following documents to the KHIM International office by filling email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +380(93)3330533
• First page of the Passport;
• School Certificate with Academic Records of all subjects;
• Consent to personal data collection and processing [download];
• Application for the name of the President of KHIM [download];
• National Eligibility Entrance Test – NEET quality certificate (applicable for Indian nationals only).
After throughout examination of applicant’s documents the Institute makes the decision whether or not to give an Invitation Letter.
When an applicant receives an Invitation Letter from the Institute, he/she should apply for visa type “D”.
After receiving the visa in diplomatic or consular establishment of Ukraine in the country of applicant’s residence, it is time to go to Kharkiv.
On arrival an applicant must submit the following documents to the Institute:
1. School Certificate with Academic Records of all subjects (in the original and a copy);
2. Passport (in the original and a copy of the front page and the page with Ukrainian visa issued by Ukrainian Embassy);
3. Medical Certificate issued by the Department of Health in the applicant’s country at least two months prior to the applicant’s arrival to Ukraine;
4. Invitation Letter (in the original);
5. Medical Insurance;
6. 12 photos, size 3,5 x 4,5, matte.
Documents mentioned in items 1, 2, 3 should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized.
Documents mentioned in item 1 should be legalized in a way legally provided in the applicant’s country of otherwise they are stipulated by international laws.
After arrival an applicant should visit the International Faculty of the Institute in person, bring a set of application documents and undergo the registration procedure. The staff study the set of application documents. An applicant completes application forms for the name of the President and a draft of the contract on educational service between the student and the Institute. An applicant is informed about the date when he\she takes two writing tests – in language (English or Ukrainian) and Chemistry. When the applicant undergoes the whole process successfully, the Institute issues the Order of admission which means that the applicant is enrolled for the program and becomes a student of the Institute.